There’s no end to the list of possibilities in New York City. At Penthouse 808 at Ravel Hotel, we enjoy providing our guests with the best in fine dining and drinking in our unique rooftop restaurant. Check out our suggestions for enhancing your New York City dining experience:
- Are you more of a sushi novice than an expert? Let this great guide to enjoying sushi for the first time from SushiFAQ help you learn the basics of this cuisine.
- For those of you more experienced in the sushi realm, check to make sure your sushi etiquette is up to par with help from Kateigaho magazine online.
- New York Magazine’s Grub Street can instruct you on how to order your new signature cocktail using steps outlined in this article.
- Are you hoping to catch a matinee before dinner or perhaps a show afterwards? Take a look at all of your great Broadway and off-Broadway options with Playbill.
- For tourists unfamiliar with gratuity or regular tipping etiquette in New York, here is a very important and helpful guide from the Huffington Post’s Slash Food.
For more recommendations or tips on how to make your New York City dining experience a memorable one, speak with one of the knowledgeable hosts or servers at Penthouse 808 at Ravel Hotel. You can also give us a call at (718) 289-6118 to learn more.