Long Island is home to a wide variety of dining options. While many of these places offer tasty food, few offer the same inviting and exciting atmosphere you will find here at Penthouse808. That’s because our rooftop restaurant combines beautiful views and delectable flavors to provide the very best dining experience possible. Check out some of our most popular entrées:
- Pan Roasted French-Cut Chicken Breast. Chicken is a favorite for food fans all over the world. You can enjoy a new take on this classic and beloved meat with our pan roasted French-cut chicken breast. We serve our juicy chicken with a side of fresh Chinese broccoli, roasted cashews, grilled pineapple, and sake teriyaki for an extra kick of flavor.
- Bistro Steak Frites. Do you prefer red meat over chicken? If so, then you will enjoy our popular bistro steak frites dish, which features a succulent skirt steak marinated in ginger. This dish also features French fries as well as an Asian chimichurri sauce and enticing roasted corn salad.
- Japanese BBQ Salmon. This dish isn’t just delicious, it’s also packed with the healthy elements found in salmon! We start with our unforgettable Japanese BBQ salmon and then enhance it with some sautéed baby bok choy. Diners can also enjoy a side of savory shiitake and scallion stir-fried rice.
- Pan Roasted Red Snapper. Salmon isn’t our only specialty; we also serve a delectable red snapper that is pan roasted to perfection. This dish also features a delicious combination of fried yam and Thai green curry as well as a side of satisfying roasted fingerling potatoes.
- Samurai Burger. Who says burgers can’t be sophisticated? You can enjoy a totally new type of burger when you choose our one-of-a-kind samurai burger. We start with a 100% Angus beef patty and then top it with grilled shishito peppers and an amazing teriyaki BBQ sauce. Enjoy your samurai burger with a side of samurai fries!
Penthouse808 offers a variety of delectable entrées, making it easy for everyone to find something they will love. You can learn more about Ravel Hotel’s rooftop restaurant by visiting our website or calling us at (717) 289-6118.